A copy of the official MSP manual Managing Successful Programmes will be required for the open-book MSP Practitioner exam.
Our e-learning platform is an accredited training course for people seeking to complete MSP training at their own time and at the convenience of their home or office location.
For added value, our MSP e-learning package contains learning modules for both Foundation & Practitioner syllabus, so there is no need to purchase further learning software for the Practitioner level.
Our MSP e-learning includes:
Contact us on 03 2615 0081 for more information.
The MSP Foundation exam:
• Multiple choice exam
• 75 questions (5 of the 75 questions are under trial and will not contribute to your overall score)
• Foundation certification pass mark is 50% or 35 or more marks
The MSP Practitioner exam:
• 2.5 hours
• Scenario based objective style exam
• Total 80 marks, with pass mark of at least 40 out of 80 marks
• Completed at a public classroom exam date or online
Passing the MSP Foundation exam is a pre-requisite to completing the MSP Practitioner exam.
Please note exams need to be completed within the 6 months of purchasing your e-learning package.
Windows8® or Windows7® or Windows Vista® or Windows XP® or XP Tablet Edition
MAC OSX [ Not iOS based systems]
Linux Ubuntu >7.10 / Fedora >8 / OpenSUSE >10.3
Minimum system requirements:
1GB RAM [512MB RAM] and at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
Best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, a soundcard with speakers or headphones is also required.